May 30, 2010

Designer Love

Dagg and Stacey, a line by Canadian design duo Karen Dagg and Stacey Paterson, has a really great summer '10 line. All the pieces are so colorful and versatile. The photos are brilliantly shot and the textures look SO appealing I just want to reach out and touch them! Check out their website for more information and where to buy.

The perfect sheath to throw on during the weekend. I'd add a belt and cardigan with leggings for work.

This yellow is flattering to almost all skin tones. A family friend once told me "many people think they can't wear yellow, but they can!"

Great ensemble- wicked lipstick colour too, I wonder what it is?

I can't pull off this look but I have a friend who recently bought one similar to this and she looks fab in it. I should send her this picture too...

Classic black and white in a simple strapless dress- looks so cute with the hat! And again with the lipstick. Do you think it's Coco Rouge?

No comments:

Post a Comment