May 28, 2010

Rain, rain go away

It has been raining non-stop for weeks. I am usually pretty tolerant of wet, windy weather (it makes us appreciate the great weather) but I am sick of this. So even though I find myself staying in drinking copious amounts of wine and watching re-runs of Nikita, I also have had to get myself to work and try to keep some semblance of a social life. Call in the wellies! My sister gave me the most amazing pair of gum boots from Finland (Marimekko of course) and they definitely make heading out in the rain much more pleasurable!

My marimekko's...

I really love Tretorn's classic boots too- especially the Terry in high gloss yellow. If there's no sun out, bring your own!



The 'Festival' boot by Hunter

Classic Hunter Boots in the revolutionary Jimmy Choo collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment